Impressoras Planas / Rotativas
The core business of Ferrostaal Equipamentos e Soluções is to supply modern printing technology.
Ferrostaal Equipamentos e Soluções has been present in the Brazilian graphic market for over 50 years.
Pre-printing, printing, and post-printing - Ferrostaal has gathered the best manufacturers in the printing industry worldwide. With its concept of open architecture, it has developed a method that allows the combination of the best equipment of each area to operate in a workflow system.
In Brazil, Ferrostaal represents the top 20 manufacturers in the printing industry. Among them Ryobi, a brand that holds the highest level of satisfaction among Brazilian customers for the segment of small, middle-size, and now large runs. Horizon, which has been extremely successful in Brazil, and also Kolbus and Fidia, all world leaders in finishing. Ferrostaal now also works with Wide Format, which belongs to Fujifilm.
Besides graphic solutions, Ferrostaal offers solutions for newspapers with equipment coming from Manugraph, TKS and many other brands that specifically meet the demand of your market niche.
A team made up of specialized professionals stands at your full disposal. More than just introducing our products and services, our team is ready to analyse your needs and point out the ideal solution for your company.
Ryobi 1050 Series
Multi functional offest printing press with high quality and precision level.
- Product group:
- Press, Press
- Graphic Arts Machinery
The Newest and Largest 40-inch Press in the World:
Outsized Profitability for Packaging and Specialty Printers
Available in 2- to 10-Color Models—Options Include Fully-Automatic Plate Changers,
Inline UV Casting and Foiling, Energy-Saving LED-UV Curing,
Inline Print Quality Control System and PDS Spectrophotometer
State-of-the-art automation maximizes print quality and pressroom efficiencies
- RYOBI PCS-L printing control system
- RYOBI Fully-automatic plate changer “Full-RPC” (optional “Semi-RPC” standard)
- Paper size, pull side guide and impression pressure preset systems
- Automatic roller and blanket cleaning devices
Optimize makereadies, workflow and data management
- RYOBI program inking
- Image area calculating software
- PQS Inline Printing Quality Control System (option)
- Ink Volume Setter/Ink Volume Setter-CIP4 (PPF) Software (option)
- Printing density control system [RYOBI PDS/RYOBI PDS-E/RYOBI PDS-E Spectro] (option)
- MIS software (for CIP4-JDF) (option)
- Management system for printing presses [RYOBI Print Job Manager] (option)
Precision mechanisms ensure world-class printing—at up to 16,000 sph
- Double-diameter cylinder design
- RYOBI-matic continuous dampening system
- RYOBI-matic-D continuous dampening system with hickey removing function (option)
- Suction tape feeder board
- 40 pt. capability for many types of paper (option, 24 pt. is standard)
Unique features and options that help build profits
- 2- to 10-color press configuration
- Largest sheet size in its class
- Retractable coating units with anilox roller coating application.
- Infrared dryer and UV curing unit for aqueous or UV coating (option)
- Interdeck UV, LED-UV curing unit (option)
- Moveable shell type skeleton transfer drum with air guide plate (option)
- UV Casting and Foiling System (option)
- Choice of four delivery sizes
|Number of printing units||4||5||6|
|Max. Paper size (W x L)||1,085 x 780 mm (42.72" x 30.71") |
The maximum paper size that can be fed will vary according to the printing conditions, printing environment, type of paper, and other factors.
|Min. Paper size (W x L)||480 x 340 mm (18.9" x 13.39")|
|Max. Printing Area (W x L)||S type : 1,050 x 710 mm (41.34" x 27.95")|
XL type : 1,050 x 770 mm (41.34" x 30.31")
|Paper Thickness||Standard : 0.04 - 0.6 mm (0.0016" - 0.024")|
Option : 0.04 -1.0 mm (0.0016" - 0.039")
|Printing Speed||4,000-16,000 S.P.H.|
|Plate Size||S type : 1,060 x 800 mm (41.73" x 31.5") |
XL type: 1,060 x 850 mm (41.73" x 33.46")
[positioning pin pitch: 780 mm (30.71")]
|Feeder Pile Capacity||1,300 mm (51.18") (including height of skid type paper pile board)|
|Delivery Pile Capacity||1,300 mm (51.18")|
Since the foundation in 1943 Ryobi offers multi-functional offset printing presses that produce catalogues, posters, magazines, art books and other high-quality graphic printed material rapidly and to high precision levels. Ryobi provides total printing solutions, for both hardware and software, from data submission to printing and binding.
Find more product information on the web site from Ryobi on high-precision, mid-size offset and digital offset printing presses in the pursuit of enhanced productivity and functionality, and the small, medium and big sized offset printing presses that Ryobi has established as a world leader in its field.